Passenger Car Tyre Inner Tube 6.50-15
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|500+||US $1 / Piece|
Welcome to purchase our tubes!
1.performance:excellent wearing resistance,best gas-tightness,anti-ageing,anti-corrosion.
2. brand:TUBEHOME or can print your name on the tubes and flaps.
3. tensile strength: (Butyl inner tube) 6-7mpa,8-9mpa
(Natural inner tube) 8mpa,10mpa,14.7mpa
( Tyre flap) 6MPA,7MPA
4. elongation at break:350%-500%
5.each inner tube was tested by inflated with at least 24 hours and appearance inspection to ensure each piece of our product is qualified to sell
6. packing:plastic bag and wearing bag or according to your requirement.
7. certificate:ISO9001 2008ccc and fcc
8. payment term:byT/T 30% prepaid and the other 70% pay before shipment or by 100% irrevocable L/C at sight.
9. delivery term:within 15-20 days after receipt 30% deposit.
10. Supply all available sizes of butyl inner tube, natural inner tube and flap, in normal valve or v-valve.
11. Our products sold well in Southeast Asia,Middle East,Egypt,Africa,South America etc, Expecially in Philipine,Indonesia,Thailand,Egypt,Iran,
Afghanistan,Nigeria,and Venezuela those big market.
12.All of our products are made of good quality materials, so you can have a free-minded sale in your market.
1.INNER TUBE PICTURE:
2.PRODUCTION WORKSHOP & EQUIPMENT:
3.PACKING & TRANSPORT:
4.We will attending to all kinds of the exhibitions at home and aboard:
If you interested in our products,you can contact me. I will give you quickly reply.
The more sizes for you to choose as follow:
|And so on||^.|
Why choose us?
1. Are you factory?
- We are professtional manufacturer.We have own factory.
2. How to gurantee the inner tubes&flaps quality?
- We are imported material and strict produce progress and 3 steps inspection.( 24 Hours airtightness inspection.All of products are checked one by one.Causal inspection after package.)
3. What is the payment?
- T/T: the most effective payment which can insure the delivery time of your goods.
- L/C: L/C at sight from good credit bank is acceptable.
4. What is the delivery time?
- 7 days after deposit for general sizes with stock, 15-20 working days after the deposit for new production.
5. What is your requirement for exclusive / sole agent?
- We are looking for sole agent in world market based on below coditions.(more than one year cooperation; monthly order quantity meet local market demand ;good and reliable )
Pingdu Zihai Rubber Manufactory